You have chosen your company name. Now you need to prepare the relevant information that you would require to set up a company in Malaysia. These include :
- The nature of business / business activities of the proposed company
- The Registered office address in Malaysia ( we provide this for you at no cost)
- A minimum of one individual to be a Director and who is at least 18 years old, not a convicted criminal during the last five years, not bankrupt, and who is ordinarily resident in Malaysia
- A minimum of one individual (can be the same as the Director) or a corporation to be the shareholder
- A company secretary who must be a member of any of the prescribed professional bodies and holds a practising certificate from the SSM
- Minimum paid-up capital of RM1.00
- Copy of all directors’ and shareholders’ Identification Card (IC) or passport / certificate of incorporation if the shareholder is a corporate shareholder.
- Filing fees of RM1,010 payable to the SSM.
At Allpro Consultants, we will ensure that a dedicated and fully qualified professional will be assigned to help make your business a success in Malaysia. As a leading corporate service provider with many years of experience, we ensure that the incorporation process is completed smoothly and fulfills all the existing compliance laws and regulations. Our very reasonable fees of only RM1800 covers the cost of incorporation, the purchase of your Certificate of Incorporation, preparation of the post incorporation documents, opening your first bank account (if applicable) and 6 months of company secretarial fees. You only pay what you need for. Contact us NOW to know more. 0197553698 /03 80810698
Go to our website at allproconsultants.com or scan the QR code below.
One thought on “What information is required to set up a Sdn. Bhd. company in Malaysia?”