Secretarial retainer fees to high? Numerous hidden charges ? Inefficient service? Unprofessional ? Long wait for your requests to be fulfilled ? You are not reminded of important datelines in a timely manner. The advice you seek is unsatisfactory or you are unable to speak with your Company Secretary who is always out for meetings. Or it is simply time for a change. These might be a few reasons why you wish to change your company secretarial service provider.
Whatever your reasons may be, here is a look on what you should do, if you wish to change your company secretary / company secretarial service provider:
Here’s a summary of how to change your company secretary:
- Look for new company secretary
- Prepare a termination letter for your existing company secretary.
- Get your new company secretary to communicate with existing secretary.
- Pay all outstanding bills due to existing secretary.
- Your new secretary will prepare relevant board resolutions.
- Your new secretary will submit the relevant documents to SSM Malaysia at no cost.
- Your newly appointed secretary will liaise with existing secretary to take over all statutory documents and registers.
Type of fees that should be included in your secretarial retainer fees
- To be named as the Company Secretary of your Company
- Provision of Registered Office address
- Receiving mail on behalf of the Company from relevant govt agencies (if any)
- Provision of general advice on compliance of the Companies Act, 2016 & related legislation
- Preparation of standard type of resolutions
- Provision of certified true copies of the statutory documents lodged with the SSM
- Upkeep of the secretarial files and registers
- Reminders of important filing datelines etc.
The following services are available as and when required (disbursements and filing fees to the SSM will be charged if incurred)
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Return
- Change of Directors and/or particulars of directors thereof
- Transfer of shares and update of the Register of Members
- Approval for Allotment of Shares
- Change of Auditors
- Opening of Bank Accounts
- Change of Company name
- Amendment / Abolishment / Lodgement of new Constitution
- Change / Update of Nature of Business / Business Address
- Submission of Audited Financial Reports / Unaudited Financial Statements
- Attendance at Meetings of the Board of Directors/ Members
If you are looking for a change, call us now at 03-80810698 / whatsapp 019-7553698 or visit our website allproconsultants.com for more information. We strive to provide an excellent service at reasonable prices. Our team is made up of professionals who have been in the accounting / tax and secretarial industry for over 3 decades and have a vast experience in corporate matters.