So you have decided to turn your ideas into action and form your company. You have to ensure that you have the following all figured out too. Here is a checklist that you may find useful :
(1) Decide on your proposed Company’s name – have at least 3 choices
(2) The minimum paid up capital is RM 1.00 You may increase your paid up capital upon successful incorporation at no further costs if you incorporate with us.
(3) You will need a minimum of one director who is above 18 years old and who is ordinarily resident in Malaysia. If you are a foreigner, you may be the sole director but you would need to provide supporting documents such as a stay permit/visa / employment pass or tenancy agreement / utilities bills to verify your residency or you may appoint a local (Malaysian) partner who is resident in Malaysia. To qualify as a director, you must not be an undischarged bankrupt and not disqualified by virtue of the provisions of the Companies Act, 2016.
(4) A minimum of one shareholder. The director and shareholder may be the same person.
(5) You would need a company secretary to be appointed within 30 days of successful incorporation of your company. We can act as secretaries at no further charge and our incorporation fees includes 6 months of FREE retainer fees with no further lock in period.
(6) You would also need a registered office address which we will provide at no additional costs.
(7) It is optional at the point of incorporation to have a business address. You may add the address on at a later date at no additional cost.
If you choose to incorporate your company with us, you may do so by filling in the online incorporation form that you can find at our website www.allproconsultants.com or if you wish to speak to us first do get in touch with us and we will get back to you within the day.